Connecting LCD display AT050TN33

Is it possible to connect LCD display like this to Lichee Pi Zero?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-5-inch-40-pin-Touchscreen-LCD-for-Navi-N50i-BT-Car-Navigators-GPS-LCD-display/32769441102.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.276.qDvSnR
Will touch functionality work?

Yes, the most 40pin LCD is supported, and the RTP is tested.

@max.romanovsky

Were you able to get it working?
Regards.

@yeyeto2788 I bought that LCD and successfully connect with Lichee Pi Zero

Thanks for your reply @skynet.

Did it work also the Resistive Touch?

Regards.

Umm…I’ve not tested LCD yet due to screen resolution(its resolution is 480x272, but Debian with LXDE for lichee pi zero is 480x800), I think it doesn’t have LCD touch.

Did you try connecting it at least? I have search a bit for changing the screen resolution on LXDE and I found this.

I hope it helps. I’m waiting for my screen to test it personally. :frowning:

Hi, the touch is work too, it is depends on ns2009.ko, not debian fs.

Do you mind explaining how to configure the LCD screen resolution based on what you pointed out?

I have connected the LCD and boot up and the resolution is bigger than the screen can accept. My screen has a resolution of 480x272

Regards.

Hi, you can download the uboot that support 480272 in netdisk: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1eR6uIsy#list/path=%2F
download zero_imager, and use write_boot.sh to update u-boot-sunxi-with-spl_480272.bin.

Thanks! I’ll give it a try and I’ll let you know if I did it correctly.

I took a look at the write_boot.sh file and it is expecting the drive where we want to change the uboot. So to call this script it is needed to type on the terminal the following commands:

So I edited the write_boot.sh file to be like this:

#!/bin/sh
sudo dd if=/dev/zero of=$1 bs=1024 seek=8 count=512 &&\
sudo dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl_480272.bin of=$1 bs=1024 seek=8 &&\
sync
  • chmod +x write_boot.sh
  • ./write_boot.sh /dev/sdX where X is the drive number.

Everything should be OK after that.

I have also posted a comment on this tutorial so everyone that has problem can fix it.

I’ll give a try once I get home. :slight_smile:

Regards.